| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nago in May is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat soggy. A sizable 243.5mm (9.6in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Nago May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Nago, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Nago: