| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nago in April is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly wettish. Around 167.4mm (6.6in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Nago April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nago, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nago: